Windows Vista ISO file download. Have you ever used Windows Vista? Well, Let me tell you it was the failure of the Microsoft. Microsoft released Windows Vista with very attractive design and user interface. It was similar to Windows 7 but it was very laggy and slow. Everyone was fed up with that. When Microsoft launched Windows 7 everyone was afraid of trying the new Windows.
But No doubt Windows Vista’s themes and features were awesome. Many people liked it too. So, this article is for those who want to use Windows Vista but can’t find that on the internet. Don’t worry, From here you can download the Windows Vista ISO file very easily, After that boot the files in any DVD and then you can easily install Windows Vista on your PC. So, Let’s have look at Step by step guide on “How to download Windows Vista ISO file?”
Overview of Windows Vista ISO file download:
What is an ISO file? The ISO files are those files of software which can be burned into a DVD or CD and those DVD and CD can be used to install that software on PC. It is very difficult to find the ISO files on the internet. Don’t worry finally you are at the right place where you will download the correct ISO file for your pc. On our site, You will find everything related to Operating System and also their guides. This article contains all the information about ISO file download of Windows Vista.
Here, You can easily download the Windows Vista ISO file for your PC. You just have to download the file boot those files in CD or DVD and then installs in your PC.
Major Features of Windows Vista:
- Windows Sidebar: It made accessibility easy by adding sidebar in the Windows Vista.
- Performance Centre: If your performance of your PC is slow, then Performance center is there to resolve the minor issues of performance and speed.
- Instant Search: This instant search feature first came in the Start menu of Windows Vista.
- New User Interface: The feature of transparency in the taskbar which we are using in Windows 10 was started from Windows Vista.
- Windows Media Centre: We can enjoy videos and music in Windows media center. It’s the best entertainment feature in windows vista.
- Windows Defender: I don’t like installing third party antivirus on my PC. If you are like me then Windows Defender is for you.
All these are the major features of Windows Vista. Do you like these features? If yes, then great let’s move ahead to download the ISO file of Windows Vista. But Before downloading Let’s have a look at System requirements of Windows Vista to run on your PC.
System Requirements for Windows Vista ISO Files & Technical Details:
If you fulfill all the requirements then you can easily download and install windows vista on your PC. Now, let’s download the Windows Vista ISO file.
- 800 MHz Pentium 4 or Above (1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Vista Business, Microsoft Vista Enterprise, and Microsoft Vista Ultimate)
- 512 MB RAM or 1 GB for Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Vista Business, Microsoft Vista Enterprise, and Microsoft Vista Ultimate
- 15 Gb storage space
- DirectX 9-class graphics card along with Graphics Memory of 32 MB or 40 MB for Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Vista Business, Microsoft Vista Enterprise, and Microsoft Vista Ultimate
- CD ROM
Technical details of Windows Vista ISO:
- Name of Software: Windows Vista ISO
- Developer: Microsoft
- Setup Type: Standalone Or Offline
And, these were some of the most important Technical Details of Windows Vista. To know more about Windows Vista ISO, read below.
Download Windows Vista ISO files here:
We have given you all the information about Windows Vista and also the system requirements run windows vista. If you fulfill all the requirements then you download windows vista ISO from the links given below:
- Windows Vista ISO 32 Bit (Ultimate): [Click here to Download SP2 x86 (32-bit)]
- MS Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit ISO: [Cick here to Download]
- You might also want to Download Windows XP ISO
- Windows Vista ISO (Ultimate Edition): [Click here to Download SP1 x86 (32-bit)]
From the links given above, you can download Windows Vista ISO files easily. and then burn these ISO files to the CD. 30 days after installation, it will ask for the activation key.
While downloading if it asks for the username and password then enter these:
Windows Vista Download – Sneak Peak, and How to Install Windows Vista ISO:
Well, after you have known everything about an OS, and have even Downloaded it to your PC, the next thing you would want to do is get to know How to Install it. Obviously, you can just run the ISO files as an Administrator and wait for some magic to take place, right? For the same reason, you can watch this tutorial video, and read the step-by-step guide on How to Install Windows Vista.
Step-by-Step Guide to Install Windows Vista:-
- Download the ISO Files to your PC
- Extract the Files, and Burn into a Bootable DVD
- Now, you have a Windows Vista Boot Disk
- Turn off your Computer, and Turn it on back
- Now, get into the Boot Menu, and Insert the Windows Vista Boot Disk
- Just keep following the instructions now, and you will sail through it
- Enjoy Windows Vista!
Also, if you are not going to use Windows Vista on your PC, but in Virtual Machine, or on Virtual Box, then you need to know that you need to watch the video below. So, go on!
Video Guide about How to Install Windows Vista ISO in Virtual Box:-
So, there you see, this was a Good Video Guide on how to Install Windows Vista ISO on Virtual Box. Now, if you want to have a look at the UI of Windows Vista, to know how it actually looks, watches another video here only.
Windows Vista Demo Video:-
And, that was it for now from my side, regarding Windows Vista ISO. I really hope this article was useful to you, and you found exactly what you were looking for. Also, if it was useful, then share it with your friends who might find it useful too. And, don’t forget to Stay Tuned to TechAbby for a lot more such content.
Windows Vista Ultimate ISO Download – Overview:
As it has been already mentioned and read by all that it was an elite version of the Windows created by the Microsoft. Although it did not manage to create an audience for itself and hence was a fail in the market it still holds a lot of value for the Windows Vista Ultimate Edition. The main reason behind this being that Windows Vista Home Basic and Professional to are really good, still those lack at some points. Microsoft obviously didn’t add all the Features for the Windows Vista Home Basic ISO, and Windows Vista Professional ISO and had kept some special features, which had to be exclusively for Windows Vista Ultimate ISO only.
The Vista Home Basic was specially designed for people using computers at home. This is the basic reason why it called the Home Basic, and the same is the case with the making of Windows Vista Professional Edition as well because it was meant to be used in the professional environment. It too had a specific Clientele, which would buy it or Download Vista ISO for it. To be honest, Windows Vista Professional still was better as it gave some security features, but Windows Vista Home Basic had little to no actual application of Security. Have a look at the Special Features below.
Windows Vista Key features:
Windows Vista Aero User Interface, Windows Vista UI Windows Vista Aero User Interface. Apart from that, read these.
- Major Overhauling in the RUN Menu
- Includes Windows Media Player 11
- Very Secure, with the Improvements in the Windows Firewall
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 – faster, and smarter than ever before
Note: You might also need to Download the Virtual Box. So, search the Internet, in case if you have to.
Windows Vista ISO Index:
Well, Before proceeding let’s have an overview of this article.
- Overview of Windows Vista ISO file download
- Major Features of Windows Vista
- System Requirements for Windows Vista ISO Files & Technical Details
- Windows Vista ISO Setup Files Free Download
- Windows Vista Download Demo Video & Key features
- How to Boot an ISO file in DVD
So, this was the index, now move ahead to have a look at the Rest of the content about Windows Vista ISO.