Windows 2000 Download. Have you heard of the Windows 2000? Do you know when did it come out? Or when did Microsoft Discontinue it? Have you ever wanted to use Windows 2000 on your PC? Well, I don’t really think I have the correct answers relating to you, about the above questions, but I am sure, that if you are looking forward to Downloading Windows 2000 ISO, I got some serious stuff for you. From this webpage of TechAbby, you can easily find the Windows 2000 Download, and hence use it on your PC, be it on the Virtual Machine, or your own Computer. Well, whatever, that is your choice obviously. But, yes! Windows 2000 ISO Setup, you will find it here.
And, not only that but along with Windows 2000 .iso, you will also get to read a lot more about Windows 2000. This will help you know more about the OS, that you are going to Install on your PC. Sounds like a good idea, doesn’t it? I know! Anyway, let us not waste more time, and head to the section where we get to know more.
What do you need to know about Windows 2000 ISO?
Well, if you don’t already know what an ISO is, then ISO is a file format for Software on Windows and on Mac OS. It is an Image File of the software, which you can burn into a DVD, and then use that DVD as a Boot Disk, in the Boot Menu to install a set of Operating System, or do the same in the Virtual Machine. So, this simply means that if you are going to Download Windows 2000 ISO, and then use it, you will actually be initiating the Installation of Windows 2000 OS on your PC/Virtual Machine. This clears a lot, right? Windows 2000 is one famous version of OS, just that it didn’t gain much love. There were many reasons for this failure. But, we can talk of those later, let us talk about the Most Important Windows 2000 Demo Video, and Features for now.
And, there you go. As you watched above, these were the Trailer and the Windows 2000 ISO Setup tutorial video. Although, Windows is a simple Operating System, there are things which you might need some help with. Installing Windows 2000 ISO is one of those, and that is why I attached a video guide, also I will write about it in the sections below. Anyway, read below for some of the Major Windows 2000 Features.
- XML Parsing: This was the new addition to the Windows 2000 built. With this, you could easily exchange XML-Format Data using Internet Explorer.
- Supports Multimedia: This was a revolutionary product by Microsoft, which introduced Multimedia in the purest forms.
- Introduction to Web Folders: Windows 2000 was the first version of Windows OS, which provided Web Folders support.
- End-to-End Encryption over Connections: This was a feature, which made Internet Surfing, and browsing as secure as it could really be.
- The new ASP (Active Server Pages) Programming Environment: Introducing ASP was a huge achievement back in the days, still Microsoft got a hold of that in the year 2000.
- Also Download Windows ME ISO
- More Storage Space: With the Windows 2000, Microsoft planned on to bring more Storage Space to Computers. Now, you could store 8 GB on a Hard Drive. Basically, Windows 2000 was the First OS, which supported an 8 GB Hard Disk.
- The New Internet Explorer: Well, I know we are not any fans of this Browser, still Microsoft has worked it up a lot. IE 5 still was a major part of the Windows 2000.
- Internet Printing becomes Possible: With this feature, you could give commands to print any documents, or files via the Internet.
So, you see these were some of the major Features of Windows 2000. To know more about Windows 2000, and Download Windows 2000 ISO keep reading.
Windows 2000 ISO System Requirements and Software Information about Windows 2000:
And, after everything that I mentioned in the section above, which would tell you about the Features of Windows 2000, you need to know a bit more about the Software. Windows 2000 ISO is a File, with which you can install Windows 2000 with no problems. But, for running any Software, or for using any Operating System, you need to satisfy a set of System Requirements. Do you know about the System Requirements for Windows 2000 Download? Well, if you don’t then let me help you.
System Requirements for Windows 2000 Download:-
- Processor: 133 MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU
- RAM: 64 MB
- Available Storage Space: 2 GB
Software Information of Windows 2000 ISO Files:-
- Software Name: Microsoft_Windows_2000.iso
- Type of Setup: Offline/Standalone Full Setup
- Compatible Architecture: 32 Bit (x86)
- Developer: Microsoft (Lone Author)
So, that is all of the Software Information and the System Requirements for Installing Windows 2000 ISO. I feel that your PC will easily be able to Install and Run Windows 2000 with ease, as it is an older set of Windows OS, which requires some minimal technology to Function. This makes it easy, doesn’t it? Well, now the next step is to Download Windows 2000 files and hence install on your PC, or VMWare.
Windows 2000 ISO – Windows 2000 Download Free:
And, here is the section where you get to Download Windows 2000 ISO to your PC, and then use it. Well, Microsoft launched Windows 2000 on 17th February 2000. It was a date, which Microsoft would always remember. Talking openly, Microsoft Launched Windows 2000 this day, with many new features, which were never there in any of the older versions of Windows. But, where it lacked was the place, where you build a subtle, and stable OS. Yes, Microsoft put in their Passion into building Windows 2000, still, the soul of the OS was missing. It was not stable at most times, and would just crash every now and then. This became a reason for people to not wanting to use Windows 2000 on their PC. Still, for researchers, you can choose to Download Windows 2000 ISO.
Windows 2000 ISO Setup Files for Free:-
- Download Windows 2000 ISO – [Click here to Download]
Also, keep in mind that while dealing with .7z format files, you would need to have the 7-Zip Extractor on your PC. To Download the one for your Particular OS, click on the link for your OS.
7-Zip Extractor for:-
So, this was the set of Windows ISO Files, which you were looking for. To know, how to Install Windows 2000 ISO, read from the section below.
How to Install Windows 2000 ISO on your PC?
Well, this is one major question. Obviously, if you are not a Computer Geek or a well knowledgeable Computer person, you will have a tough time Installing Windows 2000 on your PC. The reason can be anything. We never know what stops working fine, so for that reason, I am dividing the whole process into different steps. I hope you find these useful.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Setup Windows 2000 on PC:
- Download the Windows 2000 ISO
- Get a Bootable DVD, and burn the ISO Files onto this DVD
- Now, you have a Windows 2000 Boot Disk
- Use this Boot Disk, to run and install Windows 2000 either in the Boot Menu, or in the VMWare, or Virtual Machine.
Easy, right? That is all you need to do to enjoy using your set of Windows 2000 after installing Windows 2000 ISO.
More about Windows 2000 Download:
Well, now that you have Downloaded Windows 2000 ISO, and installed it on your PC, or Virtual Machine, you would be able to use it. The Windows 2000 features many new features, which were never in the Windows lineup earlier, but the Windows 2000 introduced those, and those features still stick, as they were earlier. This just means that, even when Microsoft couldn’t sell many copies of the Windows 2000, the OS still was a wise move, to shift users’ focus to and for something completely new, which they did pretty well. Anyway, to get a sneak peek into the OS, watch the video below.
Windows 2000 Demo Video:-
Windows 2000 Trailer Video:-
Windows 2000 ISO Installation Guide:-
So, this was it for now about the Windows 2000 Download and ISO Installation. I hope you found this article useful, and if you did then share it with your friends, and let them know of whatever you just read. Also, don’t forget to stay in touch with TechAbby for more such content, by liking our Facebook Page, or by Subscribing to our Newsletter.