How can you log out of the facebook messenger? Nowadays everyone is using Facebook and WhatsApp. Do you use facebook messenger? If Yes, then today let me share a small guide on How to log out off facebook messenger? If you don’t know about facebook messenger, Let me share with you in brief about it.
Introduction Of Facebook Messenger:
Messenger is owned by Facebook. To access messenger you don’t need to create separate accounts for both messenger and facebook. If you have a facebook account then you can easily access the Messenger with the Facebook username and password. Messenger offers you so many features like instant messaging, playing online games, sharing live locations with each other. It also enables us to send money to each other by using the send money button on the computer and by using payment option in the app. You can also do voice call and video call with the help of messenger. Now, moving ahead to our main discussion.
Logging out of Facebook Messenger
We all are using Facebook and we all are aware of facebook messenger. Most of us have this messenger installed on our devices. Well, Sometimes we face problems in logging out of facebook messenger. We don’t know how to log out of facebook messenger. So today, In this article I will share the step by step guide and different ways by which you can log out of facebook messenger on your android & IOS devices. Now without wasting much time let’s discuss the first method of logging out of facebook messenger.
How to Log Out of facebook messenger on your Android & IOS device?
On your Android device, you can log out of facebook messenger by two ways given below:
- By Clearing all the facebook messenger data in settings of your Android or IOS devices.
- By launching Facebook messenger on your android device or IOS device and following normal steps to log out off Facebook messenger.
By Clearing all the facebook messenger data in settings of your Android or IOS devices
First, Close the Facebook messenger application on your android & IOS device. Check it should not run in the background.
If you are an Android user,
- Go to settings, Open Application Manager, search for Messenger
- Select Messenger and Tap on Clear Data.
- Now go back and Launch messenger, You will find your id will be automatically logged out of your messenger.
If you are an IOS user,
- Go to Settings, then select App
- Tap on messenger and then on storage
- Now clear Data
- Go back and Launch messenger, You will find your id will be automatically logged out of your messenger.
How to log out of Facebook Messenger session from your Facebook app?
Well, I feel sorry to say that above-mentioned method can’t be done in IOS or I-Pad. This is only can be done on Android devices. Well, the only option left for the Android and IOS user is they have to log out of their Messenger by the normal method to access the Facebook app. And If you are the Both messenger and facebook user then launch the facebook app, In the top right corner you will see three lines. Tap on those three lines, Now In Account settings tap on Security & Settings Now Open “Where you’re logged in” Choose messenger session and Tap on Log out. You will be log out of your facebook messenger.
How to log out of facebook messenger app website?
Sometimes it happens they we don’t have enough storage for the apps. So, they don’t want the messenger to use their place.They can simply access Facebook through their browser without installing any app in their mobile which consumes the storage of their devices. So you can simply log out messenger using your chrome browser in windows. The steps are similar to the above one. Below are the steps by which you can easily log out of messenger using your browser in windows:
- Open Google Chrome browser in your windows and visit www.facebook.com
- Log in to Facebook by entering your Id and Password
- In the top right corner, Click on the down arrow
- Go to settings, then Security & Login
- Now check Where you are logged in
- Click on Messenger and then Click on Logout
- Now you are log out of your messenger go and check your android or ios device.