Windows 7 Download. Microsoft brought out the Windows 7 in the year 2009 on July 7. Well, the OS was pretty famous when it came out, and had won many hearts. People were really drooling over the Windows 7 OS and were glad that it was out. The reason was that the version of Windows, which came prior to the Windows 7 was pretty slow, laggy, and to be frank, not really good. Apart from these things, there were a few more problems with the whole Windows Vista. But, when Windows 7 came out, it brought with it some great features. And, if you are here looking for the Windows 7 ISO, then I got your back.
Also, apart from just Windows 7 ISO, you will get to know about everything relating to Windows 7.
Windows 7 ISO – Introduction:
Microsoft Windows is the most popular Operating System in the world. Although Mac OS and Linux are popular too, most numbers of people in the world use Windows OS only. Even I am writing this article on a Windows 10 PC. So, you know that Windows OS is a really popular OS. The reason being that the Computers, and the OS relating to and running Windows OS, are cheaper than MacBooks, or iMac PCs, and way better with usual normal functionalities of the Linux or Ubuntu OS.
Anyway, to know more about Windows 7, you might just need to read about the Windows 7 Features below.
- High Definition Blu-Ray Disc Support
- Automatically Changing Desktop Backgrounds
- XP Mode for incompatible Applications
- Supports Live Media Streaming
- One Program can have Multiple Instances
- Lightning Fast Boot
So, these were some of the best Windows 7 Features for you. Now, to Download Windows 7 ISO, keep reading this article.
Windows 7 ISO Technical Details and System Requirements:
Well, to Download and Install any OS on your PC, you need to know about the System Requirements and the Technical Details of the OS. For the same reason, I am here sharing with you these Windows 7 ISO details, and system requirements.
Windows 7 System Requirements:
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or Faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- RAM: 1 GB for 32 Bit, 2 GB for 64 Bit
- Storage Space: 16 GB for 32 Bit, 20 GB for 64 Bit
- DirectX 9-class graphics card with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Graphics Memory: 256 MB
- CD/DVD ROM
- Software Name: Windows 7 ISO
- Type of Setup: Offline/Standalone Full Setup
- Compatible Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) or 64 Bit (x64)
- Developer: Microsoft (Lone Author)
So, these were the System Requirements for Windows 7 Download, along with the Technical Details of the Windows 7 ISO Files. I hope you found these useful. Now, scroll down below to Download Windows 7 ISO files, and Install on your PC.
Download and Install Windows 7 ISO Files for Free:
Well, by now you would have come to know everything about Windows 7 Technical Details and the System Requirements as well. Now, is the time when you get to read about Windows 7 ISO files, and also get to Download the Files to your PC, and then Install those too.
Windows 7 ISO Setup Files Download:
- Windows 7 All Editions ISO Setup Files [Download SP1 x86-x64]
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate ISO [Download SP1 OEM x86-x64]
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium ISO [Download SP1 x86 (32-bit)]
- Windows 7 Ultimate ISO [Download SP1 x64 (64-bit)]
So, these were the links for you to Download Windows 7 ISO from. I hope you don’t have to face any problems doing the same. Also, I’d suggest you watch the video below to know how to Install Windows 7 ISO on your PC.
How to Install Windows 7 ISO on PC?
Okay, this is going to be easy and might not even take a lot of your time. So, what you need to do is in the video below. Just move down and watch it know what exactly you need to do.
And, this was it. Here, you watched the video about How to Install Windows 7 ISO on your PC. I hope you won’t have any problems now. So, this was all about Windows 7 ISO. If you found this article useful, then stay in touch with us for a lot more such content, and don’t forget to share this Article with your friends too. Also, I’d suggest you like our Facebook page for more such content.