Download Mac OS X Lion. It was the eighth edition of Mac OS X. Mac OS X Lion was a much-anticipated move by Apple satisfying almost all the growing demands of the Apple users. As we all know Apple is known for its premium quality products and world-class services and it did the exact same thing this time also. Mac OS X Lion was the eighth release of Mac OS X and it was fully loaded with some all new features and many updated services. So here we are with an insight on the apple’s most anticipated update and guess what, we’ve got free Mac OS X Lion ISO links too.
So, if you are looking for a place to Download Mac OS X Lion ISO from, then this is the best place for you. And, apart from just that, you will get to read and know about a lot more too. Just keep reading.
Mac OS X Lion – Introduction:
Well, on 20 July 2011, Apple launched their Mac OS X Lion. This was one revolutionary version of the Apple Operating System. They sure had put in a lot of efforts in building it, and bringing it up and out as the greatest update of all times for the MacBooks, and iMacs of that time. Maybe that is why you too are looking forward to Downloading Mac OS X Lion ISO. Anyway, the next thing you can do to get to know more about Mac OS X Lion ISO is, read for the OS X Lion 10.7 Features below.
Mac OS X Lion Features:
- AIR Drop Easy file sharing feature for sharing files between nearby computers with AirDrop Enabled.
- All New Gestures Mac OS X Lion comes with all-new support for 2 and three figure touchpad gestures to give iPad feel to the Mac.
- Full-Screen Apps The lion update comes with the feature of making almost everything full screenable.
- Mac App Store Mac OS X Lion comes for the first time with the built-in Mac App Store with push notification support for app updates.
- Resume makes you save all apps’ sessions on the system and reopens on next start-up.
- Mission control Mission control lets you sort your open windows by apps, which really really is very helpful as it eases your work and helps in switching over the open tabs or windows.
- Mail Mac OS X Lion gave the Mac Mail the much-needed update “Conversations”. Conversations give a thread look by grouping messages.
- Versions This cool new feature lets you save multiple versions of a document in the document itself and saves you a heck of the work.
- Autosave As the name suggests your work gets automatically saved in the background, isn’t it cool?
- Also Download Mac OS X Sierra ISO
- Launchpad You can access all your installed apps with the Launchpad. What makes it cooler in Mac OS X Lion is that now Launchpad supports gestures too. Just a pinch of four fingers on your trackpad and there you go!
So, these were some of the Cool Features of Mac OS X Lion. Have a look below to get a good idea about the Technical Details, and the System Requirements to Download Mac OS X Lion.
Mac OS X Lion ISO Technical Details, and System Requirements for OS X Lion ISO:
Before we provide you with the download links for the Mac OS X Lion ISO files you need to know whether your Mac can have it or not! To start with here is a word or two you should know about the ISO files.
Technical Details of OS X Lion ISO:
- Software Name: Mac OS X Lion ISO image files.
- Type of Setup: Offline/Standalone full setup.
- Developer: Apple.
System Requirements for Mac OS X Lion ISO Download:
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or Newer
- At least 2 GB RAM
- X86-64 CPU
- 7 GB or higher free hard disk space
And, these were the System Requirements, and the Technical Details of Mac OS X Lion ISO. I hope you found this information useful, and now you know if your PC is compatible to run OS X Lion successfully. And, if it is, then the next thing you need to do is Download the ISO Files from the section below, and hence Install on your PC.
Download Mac OS X Lion ISO Free (Mac OS X 10.7 ISO):
Okay, so now is the thing which most of you might have come here for. If you are just looking for the links to Download Mac OS X Lion ISO, then use the links below, to get the same.
OS X 10.7 ISO Download:
- Mac OS X Lion ISO – [Click here to Download]
And, so this was the link where you can Download Mac OS X Lion ISO from. I hope you didn’t have to face any problems, and even if you had to, then you can always mention those down in the comments section below.
How to Install Mac OS X Lion ISO on your PC or Virtual Machine?
Okay, so the next thing you need to know is How to actually Install Mac OS X Lion ISO on your PC. So, to know the procedure, watch the video below.
And, so this was it for now. I hope you found this content about the Mac OS X Lion ISO useful And, if you did then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well. Also, like our Facebook Page, to stay tuned to more such content relating to Computers, and Gaming on TechAbby.